- She is the craftiest person in the world
- She has a sneaky sense of humor. When we were roommates she received a calling in church, and at the time I wanted one as well- I told her how lucky she was(wow has time changed) anyway, she called my cell pretending to be someone from church- telling me that I needed to talk to the bishop about a calling. I was so pumped zooming around the apartment, applying lip gloss and out the door when I hear cackling. She wasn't really cackling but she was laughing her butt off. It was pretty funny..... and painful. J/K
- Jill is very humble and thoughtful
- Jill always looks gorgeous!
- She is always laughing and so fun to hang out with, she is also the best drive by partner!
- Jill is one of the only people I know that says exactly what she means. Example: Long ago in a little place known as Provo Utah a certain friend (Rachel) was trying to set Jill up with a nice chap. But because of a slightly decayed tooth Jill was not interested and told Rachel exactly that. I guess Rachel thought she would give it another shot, so she left this young chap at our apartment in hopes of a magical evening. Well, Jill had just stepped out of the shower and when she saw the young man waiting for her, she said in a very matter of fact tone that she had homework. She then turned around shut her door, and we did not see Jill the rest of the evening. AHHH- the good old days.
- She is spiritual and the best laurel's teacher!
- Jill really is Betty Crocker! Her hubby is one lucky guy.
I love you Jill, Happy Birthday- I wish we could celebrate together!